Monday, December 26, 2011

Get behind me, Santa!

Obviously that terrible pun is nothing to do with me, blame Sufjan Stevens.

Hope y'all are having an ace Yuletide, I feel like I've been in a competitive eating competition for the past 12 years (or, y'know, a few days. Either way I'm sure my jeans don't fit anymore). Had a lovely Christmas eve with my mandem, drinking a lot of mulled wine and playing board games and wearing Santa hats. Yesterday was a goosetastic, cakey, roast potato laden extravaganza of sitting about watching Up/Morecambe & Wise/Dr Who/Ab Fab and endlessly eating. And today is round 3, just about to leave for what will undoubtedly be a GIANT lunch at the boy's house. Just prepping myself with a few chocolate coins. Getting my game face on.

Anyway, enough of my burgeoning gluttony.

Christmas highlights; Zara coat, R&B brogues, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes by Anita Loos, chocolate and flavoured vodka, Celine and Julie Go Boating, Alice in the Cities, Polaroid film, cocktail playing cards, Longchamp bag, a scarf and gloves
(I was also given the Shit London book, which is HILARIOUS; http://shitlondon.co.uk/)

 

New Russell & Bromleys, jizz
Can't wait to prance about in these bad boys. Perhaps they'll force my style towards tailoring and actually ironing my shirts and looking put together, rather than the homeless man/rich granny hybrid vibe I usually go with? Maybe not?

I've just realised what a sneakily Jesus-y song this is

Anyway. MERRY BOXING DAY!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for following me...

    those are lovely shoes..

    I am following you back..

    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some awesome gifts! thanks so much for following my blog, i really appreciate it!
    taylah x
    http://acesocietyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them shoes! Ahlcgrxju incredible!

    ReplyDelete