Friday, December 9, 2011

love, all alike, no season knowes, nor clyme/ nor houres, dayes, moneths, which are the rags of time

frolicking like a lame-o in Romney, just down the road from Dungeness
In the summer me and the boy went on a day roadtrip to Dungeness. It is insanely awesome, this little weird desolate hillbilly-ish place on the coast of Kent, comprising of a nuclear power station, fish and chip shops, a miniature railway, and tumbleweed. I want to go and live there when I eventually give up on other humans entirely. It's really windy, and people fish off the stony beach, and there are old people everywhere. Such an ace place. Here are some photos I took in somewhat of a daze while I was there;

Derek Jarman's house

fave/most ominous house name ever

why naturally a bushel of jelly shoes!

this amount of open space gives me a panic attack

Man, weird coastal towns are amazing.

unknown, US Vogue Sept 11, Australian Vogue Aug 09, Chinese Vogue May 08 

No comments:

Post a Comment