Friday, February 24, 2012

you got more rabbit than Sainsbury's

I've been on even more of a charity shop rampage than usual recently. In the past week I have acquired;









The cut-offs, fat-auntie-esque floral t-shirt, white crop top and witchy black monstrosity were a pound each, yesss. I'm pretty excited about cracking out the little orange leather knapsack in the summer too, even if it is pickpocket-tastic and the stupid Olympics will be around to ruin my life.

Also, I think it might be sad just quite how excited I am that Chas & Dave are playing Bestival this year. Even though I saw them live a few years ago. And also I am not Del Boy. Irrelevant.


14 comments:

  1. that witch shirt thing is awesome, I went scouring the charity shops last weekend and thought of you. i hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything you got! the backpack is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to acquire some patience to thrift for clothing. To me, it just takes too much time, but you've got some lovely finds here. By the way, just found your blog and it's lovely :) And I loooove that American "thrift" shops are "charity" shops. I want to call them that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I really like that bag! Totally forgot about the Olympics, aaah, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing finds! I love the dainty white crop top :)

    from LUAR

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fat-auntie-esque floral top is the bomb dude. Totes on trend etc.
    And crotch portals? Why didn't I think of that when writing.. BRILLIANT WOMAN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bag and the flowered tshirt! and shorts too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the print on that floral shirt is so cool :) great finds!
    xxx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing better than some awesome charity shop finds!
    Well done! :)

    Annest X

    http://jumperjungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your charity shop skills are killer. Nice white top & bag. I haven't found anything decent for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those short's are amazing! I am rubbish at rummaging through my local charity shops, but you have given me inspiration to take a trip and find some bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow great finds! I never manage to score anything haha! x

    ReplyDelete