I should be packing right now, going down to Sheffield to see the boy tomorrow to keep him company while he recovers from a knee operation (stupid Rugby League. Why do boys enjoy hitting each other in the mud so much?), but I just want to quickly say thanks to Connie L. and Alannah, who both gave me awards recently. They both have wikkidawesome blogs, and it's definitely a good way to find other people you might enjoy reading too.
So the rules for this one are;
1. Thank the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 discovered bloggers
7 things about myself:
1. I am from Lewisham, South-East London but study in North-East Scotland
2. I finally finished watching Twin Peaks a couple of days ago, and still can't stop geeking out over how great it is
3. I am saving up to go travelling in South America again when I finish university (though I'll be like 25 when I'm done, Peter Pan syndrome hollahhhhh)
4. The aforementioned boy, James, has recently begun designing Windows phone apps. He's pretty good! (though I never get to be his date to any of the cool, open-bar, meeting-Alex-James-type media events he goes to because I live in the North Pole. NOT THAT I'M BITTER OR ANYTHING OBVIOUSLY)
5. My top 3 films are probably Withnail & I, Casablanca and Blade Runner
6. I really really love ugly clothes, the more offensively-patterned/oversized/bejewelled the better
7. I know all the words to 99 Problems by Jay-Z. When I start thinking I am a rapper it is always time to stop drinking and go home.
and the 15 blogs I want to direct your attention to are;
They're all pretty cool, go checkittttt!