Thursday, April 19, 2012

mis-shapes





Being short and breasty is good for some things. For example, my flatmate insists it is an evolutionarily-gained way to obtain free drinks (due to easy eye access to the twins, SCIENCE). BUT, it also means that I will never look good in menswear, no matter how Amazonian and Tilda Swinton/Grace Jones-tastic I am within the dark, safe confines of my own brain. Life is unfair.


Alexander McQueen AW 2012

Toby Knott for Wonderland, April/May 2012

Maison Martin Margiela AW 2012

Jamie Morgan for Arena Homme+, May 2012

Philip Lim 3.1 AW 2012
Sigh.


Nyan Cat AW 2012



4 comments:

  1. Best video EVER !! I need a vest for my cat. Amazing tune too.. I love Bjork.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely babe! Let`s follow each other!
    xoxo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha SCIENCE! Oui oui science indeeeeeddd O_O i always feel so strange accepting free drinks from people though, it almost always makes me feel awkward! Ohh man mens wear is a no no for me too >_< i always worry i look a little manish anyhow and no doubt mens wear would just accentuate this fact!

    Your figure sounds like a dream though!xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete