Thursday, May 3, 2012

Don't fashion people squander their lives loudly worshipping all that is superficial and meaningless, while the rest of the planet keeps riding a rollercoaster to hell?

As rad cartoon bitches go, Jane Lane is only equalled by maybe Jessica Rabbit, or possibly Enid Coleslaw. she is also about 12,000 times funnier/wittier/better dressed/more excellent in all ways than Daria herself. I covet her hair and army boots and ownership of what those pesky ladymag hacks call "effortless cool".





Plus the episode where she goes out with the hot douchey retro-obsessed guy who wears a zoot suit and starts dressing all 1940s-awesome is probably my favourite of all time.






BE MY FRIEND, JANE LANE. I LIKE PIZZA AND 90S MTV TOO!

5 comments:

  1. I always loved Daria and I think I subconsciously started replicating the show in my own life as I have long brown hair and a fringe and my cynical best friend has short black hair, bizarre x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I always wished I was more like her. You should be her for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got yourself a friend, I love Jane Lane, she's so hot and sexy and funny.

    ReplyDelete