Monday, May 28, 2012

jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam

  
The glorious sunny weather which has resulted in my spending most of the revision period outside drinking cider, making daisy chains, and sunbathing on the beach, has finally reverted back to the more usual sludgy grey of Aberdonian skies. I am semi-glad as it means I am much more likely to get some hardcore knowledge-gathering done this week. Maybe. Or else I'll just sweep round the garden in this dress, pretending to be a 1940s farmer's wife with a secret love of grunge.


19 comments:

  1. such a cute dress! and i'm loving your blog, though it makes me miss scotland, ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, definitely go the deptford project it is at the very end of the high street and off to the side (I AM TERRIBLE WITH DIRECTIONS AS YOU CAN TELL) I think perhaps google map it...
    I'm glad I found your blog anyway, it's nice and I like your dress-sense. I may well bump into you in lewisham at some point!
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm cider is the best!! isn't it the greatest especially in the summer??? you look amazing in that dress and the shoes bring the whole look together gracefully!

    clashlot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty outfit! I love that dress, it's definitely nostalgic of 1940's farms :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty outfit! Good luck with the revision though I do hope our lovely warm weather stays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress!!

    www.roughmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog, i love it (=


    Greetings from germany!
    http://splashboomboing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comment! such a cute dress, you look beaut-anything long and floral is perfect in my eyes! following your blog too, it's lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooooooove Belle & Sebastian!

    And your shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your style is so sweet! r.i.p. to the beautiful scottish weather haha. nice music choice too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look!

    velvetaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete