Wednesday, June 20, 2012

i am unsmotable!

Okay I know I JUST did a post on a lady I'm obsessed with, but fortunately/unfortunately I get obsessed with a lot of ladies - pretty sure I have girl crushes more often than boy crushes at this point.


My newest love is Jessa Johansson, played by Jemima Kirke, from Lena Dunham's much hatedSLASHloved TV show Girls - not only is her name BASICALLY A TRENDY BASTARDIZATION OF JESS JOHNSON, I.E. MY NAME, but also she is unbelievably, clichedly cool, with a kickin' 70s groupie type wardrobe and all of the best lines in the series. She generally floats around in a kimono breaking men's hearts, abusing strangers, and generally bringing the fun in a big way. A salute to my bitchy British ladies everywhere.



"Just so you know, I'm going to eat her cunt on the sidewalk right now"


"Do you feel like your heart's just gonna fall out through your vagina?"


"I'm offended by all the supposed tos. I don't like women telling other women what to do, or how to do it, or when to do it"


"I cannot be smoted. I am unsmotable"













"I'll take care of you, I will be your crack spirit guide"







"Oh my god, ugh. My thighs are really rubbing together like nobody’s business. It’s like they’re red and raw and burning hot. It feels like I had an epic fuckfest with a ghost"


"I never do coke. Every time I do coke I shit my pants"














8 comments:

  1. I love this show! Jessa does have the best lines, I love the smoted quote! How awesome is Shoshanna?! She kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I cannot be smoted. I am unsmotable"

    Love it. Maybe I need to watch this show!
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. clearly I need to watch this show. didn't realise it'd been released in the UK yet...I bet sky are showing it - bloody sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love GIRLS! particularly jessa. her bohemian vibe just makes me wanna slink around all day being nonchalant.
    are you wierdly attracted to adam too? or is it just me.
    rie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog! Really like what you're posting about (especially the comics are funny). Great photography as well :-)

    Also, thanks for saying hi on my blog!
    Emily ooo
    www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete