Sunday, August 19, 2012

it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's goodbye







Pictured: the littered ephemera of me and the boy's trip to Amsterdam, which was aceeee. With lots of sunshine and cycling and canalboats and gin and fleamarkets and trams and art and so on. I bloody love Amsterdam.

Also, while we were deathly hungover and the sun was killing our brains we snuck into the cinema (The Movies, which is a brilliant art deco palace of a movie theatre) to see On The Road, which obv had no plot and lacked the grimy madness of the book, but was fairly soothing and beautifully shot at least. The clothes! The music! SAM RILEY! Unf. Worth it anyway, I'd say.



10 comments:

  1. Whaaat, you went to Amsterdam! I've been away from your blog way too long :/ What a coincidence that just few days ago boyfriend and I were talking & dreaming about Amsterdam. I don't know a lot about the city but this post by you just cleared up soooo much :> THANKS, now I definitely want to go there ! x


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, and where did you stay there..? :) I'm browsing through hotels right now so thought about asking you too :D

      Delete
    2. my mum's bff lives in amsterdam and we stayed with her, soz! but DEFINITELY go, it is ace. i look forward to stalking your blog to see how it goes xx

      Delete
  2. I bloody love Amsterdam too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go Amsterdam!

    lepenta.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your time in Amsterdam was good <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go to Amsterdam:) By the way follow you, mind to check out my blog and follow me back if you like it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jealous! also are those disposable cameras? They are the best!

    ReplyDelete