Sunday, November 4, 2012

Heather my love, there's a new sheriff in town

I am Hallowe'ened out.

Last weekend I went home to London for a Titanic-themed boat party on Battersea barge, where I was a dead mermaid;




WHOA WATCH OUT EXTREME COMPUTER SKILLS AT WORK
Then this weekend back in Scotland I went to a party as the indubitable Veronica Sawyer, from Heathers.



And obviously no-one got who the hell I was meant to be, but it made me happy anyway, because HELLO who doesn't wish they were Winona c.1989?



So what/who were you this year? Please send me links to your Hallowe'en outfit pictures!

11 comments:

  1. what an amazing idea to go as Veronica!! Both costumes are cool though of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks - I adore Winona Ryder! I went as Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family http://hemlinesandholdups.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/were-creepy-and-were-kooky.html

    Great blog - new follower :)

    Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you went as Winona - perfect costume! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an original idea! You look fab :) I'm so glad I just stumbled across your blog, I love it! Definitely following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these costume ideas, especially the little mermaid top. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your veronica costume. heathers is one of the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not seen heathers in aaages. Both great costumes - iv never seen anyone dress up as a dead mermaid before, good thinking! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great! sadly I did nothing on halloween :( exams you know sad because I love costumes so much. next year!
    Anyways, just feeling a need to express my appreciation your appreciation of hanging rock! best film, not sure how many people in the big wide world have seen it...hopefully lots! I keep saying (and as evidence http://swellegant-elegant.blogspot.com.au/2011/02/hanging-rock.html) that I need to get on out there and take some pics/re-enact but I still can't drive so you know.
    That would have been a good Halloween costume, pretend I am cool and that is what I went as to some cool party. yep. cool. it's late at night don't judge me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove your Veronica Sawyer outfit! I have pictures saved of her so I can copy her style when I find a suitable blazer. I went as pussyriot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEATHERS. That is the best costume ever.

    ReplyDelete